Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Progress on Bob's FLAK Cardigan!


Now, I was going to post this after I completed the back to the underarm until I found out from my husband that there are a few people he works with who have been checking his sweater out on my blog. Hello Arctic Glacier, Inc. employees (at least the ones who have been watching ;-). There is still an inch to go on the back and then I'll put the stitches on a holder for awhile. I'll then start working on the front and complete that to the underarm. Thanks for watching and feel free to ask Bob (as much as you possibly can) how is sweater is coming!!

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, it's looking great. I love the cables you chose.  

  2. # Blogger Sonya

    Beautiful cables! I love the color too.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    It's wonderful - you've put together a great combination of cables!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.