Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


It's a cold wintry day here today in Minnesota.

We have had two major snow storms this week. On Monday we ended up with 10 inches of snow and we'll see what today's storm brings us. This morning while chatting with my friend Nancy, she was "encouraging" me to get out and take some pictures of my sheep in all this snow. Nancy is QUITE the photographer! I wish I had a fraction of the talent she does when it comes to taking pictures. Anyway, I did go out briefly and attempted to get some pictures. Here is one of my adult rams who were very happy to be inside today.


Here is another I took of one of my yearling rams:

Kimberwood Oliver


It's very hard to see(especially when it's snowing) Oliver's true color. He has a "bluish" cast to his fleece. It's a little more so right around his neck but it does go through out his body. He looks very "black" but he is actually "shaela". We have two ewes bred to him for April babies.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.