Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


FLAK Update!

I've finished the right front on Bob's FLAK and have started on the left side.


Here is just the right front:

(if you click on the pictures you can see it a bit larger)


You can see in the photos that I switched from using the circular needles to the straight needles towards the bottom of the front. I didn't like how the moss stitch on the side looks like it's dragging down. If when I get the other side done using the straight needles it look better I may frog the right side and do it over. I'd love to hear opinions on this! Does anyone think it might straighten out once the sleeves are on it?

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.