Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


No Longer Active

This blog is no longer being updated.  Blogger no longer supports FTP publishing which is the way I used to update my blog.  It wouldn't allow me to use the name Kimberwood so I'm going elsewhere!

Our 2010 lambs are now arriving and will be posted soon on our new blog:  Kimberwood Farm




Kim

0 Responses to “No Longer Active”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.