Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Twins from Karina!

After 2 days with out new lambs, Karina delivered this set of twins today:

Kimberwood Charles
Musket ram lamb
Kimberwood Katrina (NFS)
Moorit or Musket ewe lamb
Bramble Karina X Kimberwood Chance

Labels:

1 Responses to “Twins from Karina!”

  1. # Blogger Rayna

    Yay pictures! hehehe Nice set of twins! :)  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.