Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Kimberwood Saucy


Kimberwood Saucy

We left for an hour or so to run errands this morning and came back to find this little girl shortly after her birth. Her dam is Sheltrgpines Siomha and her sire is Kimberwood Chance. I know the pic above is blurry but it shows the white on her body so I'm thinking possibly spotted. It would be nice to know if Chance happens to carry spots! It also looks like she is a fawn katmoget. Dad is musket so we'll have to watch to see if this little one could also be Ag. Mom still looks like she may be carrying a twin.......

Labels:

0 Responses to “Kimberwood Saucy”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.