Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Twins from BluffCountry Glitter!

Well last night Glitter finally lambed. Boy was she huge! She gave us twin Shetland Mules, both ewes! One of them is much larger than the other and the other is not a small lamb!

You can tell the size difference here:
Here is the smaller of the two:
And, here is the moose!
Both are Ag grey and rather striking I think! I did help Glitter a bit with this one. Thankfully she delivered the smaller one first.

Labels:

2 Responses to “Twins from BluffCountry Glitter!”

  1. # Blogger Rayna

    Very beautiful!  

  2. # Blogger Becky Utecht

    I agree, very striking ewe lambs!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.