Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


BAD EMILY........

No dinner for us tonight. It was going to be delicious too! Emily decided it needed to be taste tested while it was waiting to go into the oven. She has NEVER EVER done anything like this before. I know it wasn't because she was hungry either as I had just fed her this afternoon and I watched her eat it all. Guess I'll have to remember this the next time I'm cooking dinner. Poor Bob, I promised him a home cooked dinner tonight. Guess we go out again.......darn! ;-)


Labels:

4 Responses to “BAD EMILY........”

  1. # Blogger Sharrie

    Ya gotta luv um, don't ya? Boy, everybody with a dog must know how you feel. At least it only meant that you HAD to eat out. What a shame.  

  2. # Blogger shepherdchik

    AWww. She looks very sorry. Poor baby. It must have smelled really good.  

  3. # Blogger shepherdchik

    OK, it has been a really long time. Is Emily still in trouble or is she back in the house now?  

  4. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Sorry, I keep meaning to post my breeding groups but keep forgetting to bring the camera down to the barn. Emily has long been forgiven for stealing our dinner. Tomorrow is clean the barn day so hopefully there will be pics.....  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.