Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


I'm Off to See the World....

Well, at least part of it. My flight to London leaves tonight at 7pm. I'll be visiting Ireland, Scotland, England with a short visit to Wales before ending the trip in Paris. While in Scotland I'll be visiting 2 Shetland flocks and one very large farm (5500 acres) with 2200 Scottish Blackface sheep. I'm sure we won't see very many of them since they are so spread out!



I'll leave you with a pic of this farm:
I'll be back September 17th......

4 Responses to “I'm Off to See the World....”

  1. # Blogger Nancy K.

    Oh, Kim! Have a WONDERFUL trip!! I'm afraid you won't get much sleep on the plane (at least I didn't!) but it'll SO be worth it. Are you taking Rabbi with you?

    I can't wait to hear and see all your exploits.

    Bon Voyage! (sp???)  

  2. # Blogger Sabrina Wille Erickson

    Have SO MUCH FUN, Kim!  

  3. # Blogger Michelle

    I'm waiting anxiously to live vicariously through your reports and photos, so start posting soon!  

  4. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Sorry for the delay Michelle (and everyone). I've been very busy since I got home with work and my daughter's wedding. I'm also still waiting on photos from the trip and now Kelly's wedding........  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.