Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


SHHH...Puppy is sleeping


It's about the only way to photograph the little bugger! Rabb arrived on Wednesday night and is settling in after his very long journey. He and Emily have become quite good friends. She hasn't even growled at him yet! You'll notice he is being thoroughly spoiled. He and I were watching a movie together on the couch tonight. Well at least one of us was watching the movie...

Rabb is already showing interest in the sheep, he likes to herd barn cats and he has been giving our house cat a run for her money too. He has also decided one of the stones in the foundation of our grainery is evil and we need to be protected from it. It's good to have him home!

Labels:

6 Responses to “SHHH...Puppy is sleeping”

  1. # Blogger Nancy K.

    He's wonderful Kim and I'm so impressed by how willingly Emily has accepted him.

    Thank you for a great afternoon yesterday. A visit with you is better than a dose of anti-depressants!

    I hope you like the pictures I took of your sheep....  

  2. # Blogger Deborah Niemann

    He's so cute! Are you planning to breed your border collies?  

  3. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Hi Deborah,
    We would like to but it will depend on how well they do with their training.  

  4. # Blogger Nancy K.

    OK....he's been sleeping for DAYS! Could we maybe see some SHEEP now?????

    ;-)  

  5. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Well, you know he is a PUPPY and they do SLEEP a lot!

    ;-)  

  6. # Blogger Nancy K.

    OK...it's time to WAKE THE DAMN DOG UP and show us some SHEEP! Or knitting, or something! Even NEW dog pictures would be nice....

    (can you tell I have the day off?)

    ;-)  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.