Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


We Interrupt Lambing to Bring You This Important Update!

Rabb is tentatively scheduled to fly here from England on June 12th!
Now arriving on May 30th!!!
(weather permitting)
And, we have new pics of him!

Labels:

2 Responses to “We Interrupt Lambing to Bring You This Important Update!”

  1. # Blogger Nancy K.

    What a beautiful pup! I love his markings. And he looks so solid and healthy!

    Poor Emily, I wonder what she'll think about having to share the limelight.....

    ;-)  

  2. # Blogger Guinifer

    Oh, isn't he gorgeous!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.