Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Meet Emily's Little Sister "Tru"

On Monday July 30th I flew to Toronto, Ontario to pick up this little darling for my son Scott. She is a full sister to our Emily. Emily turned out to be our "perfect" dog so we couldn't resist adding her sister to our pack.


Doesn't she look sweet and innocent here? Looks can be deceiving......



She and Rabb are really just playing. This little girl can sure hold her own with our tough little stud dog!

More play shots....


Here's a nice shot of our pup "Kinloch Rabb"

5 Responses to “Meet Emily's Little Sister "Tru"”

  1. # Blogger Ebonwald Cardigans

    YES!!! A NEW POST! WOHOO!! I'm so happy Kim! Mostly about the new post but also for the new puppy! I'd been waiting to see the little cutie! Thanks for sharing the photos!  

  2. # Blogger shepherdchik

    Wow, he sure is getting big. I agree with Garrett about the new post thing.  

  3. # Blogger Michelle

    I was beginning to think your link in my bookmarks was broken with no new posts for so long! Welcome back to you and welcome home to the new pup. Rabb is sure slick; will his hair stay that short?  

  4. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Thanks everyone, I'm doing much better now that I'm off the crutches.

    Rabb is a medium coated BC, both of his parents are smooth coat and have much less of a coat than he does. His grand sire is full coat so that's where it's coming from. Right now he has a wavy coat on his back and I think it will still get longer but it will never be the full coat feathering that Emily and Tru have. I'm finding there are advantages to having one with a shorter coat. Especially when it's wet and muddy outside!  

  5. # Blogger Highland Hollow

    Cute! she is just so cute.
    Jane  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.