Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


It's all about Rabb!

Having a puppy in the house sure does dominate ones time......
I bet you thought I'd disappeared again! It's all about Rabb these days. I wake up in the morning, he goes outside. I make him his breakfast, I go get him from his exercise pen. He plays with Emily for awhile, I take him back out to his pen. Fortunately he does his business out there very quickly so he can come in and play some more.

He is finally standing still long enough (barely) for some pics. We absolutely LOVE this little guy. He is such a character, he makes us laugh all the time. Yes, even when we have to clean out his crate, we think he's cute!

We haven't forgotten Emily in all this! Emily is unforgettable. She is what started us down this road. This weekend Emily and I are taking a trip. We are heading to Richland Center WI to visit Littledale Farm to pick out some sheep just for her (after this we are off to Indiana to visit some Shetland Farms). We will use these sheep to get her trained so that she can help us manage our flock of Shetlands. Next year it will be Rabb's turn.

Labels:

1 Responses to “It's all about Rabb!”

  1. # Blogger Franna

    You got sheep from Graham and Margaret? They have lovely sheep and nice working BC's too. Let us see a photo of them once you're recovered. :-)  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.