Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.



Bramble Anna Belle....

Is one of my favorite ewes, she is also one of my AI bred ewes. She is a big ewe so it's hard to say how many babies she is carrying. I know there are at least twins and I'm kind of thinking there could be one or two more. She is bred to Island Kurkigarth Brent who is a very rich dark moorit UK ram. Anna Belle is 25% UK (Heatheran Lightning)so these babies will be 62.5% UK. Anna Belle has given me solid (non white) babies in the past so I'm hoping there will be at least one moorit or black baby. Her due date is April 29th.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.