Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Bramble Meg

Meg is in labor! She is bred to our F1 Jamie son, North Wind James. This will be the first lambs from James. She has been digging away, laying down and then 10 seconds later she gets up again. She has been baaing away looking for her new lamb every time she gets up. So far she has not been pushing.....time to go check her again!

Meg did lamb. She had twin black ram lambs, unfortunately one was stillborn. Pics of her surviving lamb once he dries off.

Kimberwood Black Jack

Labels:

0 Responses to “Bramble Meg”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.