Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Morcades Lambed!

Meet Kimberwood Suzette!

This little girl is out of Sheltrgpines Morcades and sired by Sheltrgpines Arturo both of which are emsket. Looks like she is mioget! Check out that rear view! She just might be a keeper!

Boy Stephen, you do fine work!

Labels:

2 Responses to “Morcades Lambed!”

  1. # Blogger Nancy K.

    She's GORGEOUS Kim!!! Congratulations!  

  2. # Blogger Becky Utecht

    Yes, she's a keeper all right. Nice looking fleece!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.