Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Stephen's Scarf ~ All Done!

Above is a before blocking picture of Stephen's Scarf. Below is showing the scarf pinned out for blocking. Once the scarf has dried I'll add a completed picture. And then ship it off to Stephen!


Washed and Blocked. Ready for Stephen!

Labels:

5 Responses to “Stephen's Scarf ~ All Done!”

  1. # Blogger shepherdchik

    What did you block this on? Do you have a frame? It's just beautiful! That is a natural colored yarn?  

  2. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Hi Becca! Thanks! It's pinned on a sheet I have on the floor. I usually use my bedroom to do this so that it's under the ceiling fan (and away from the cat and dog). Yes it's a natural color. Stephen gave me some of his own hand spun from a katmoget ram.  

  3. # Blogger stephen rouse

    Hi Kim,

    The scarf is incredible. It is a work of art. Gorgeous. You are an incredible knitter! Sure wish you lived close enough for me to take lessons! :-)

    your friend,
    stephen  

  4. # Blogger Becky Utecht

    Oh Kim, it's absolutely stunning! I love it. Stephen's right, you are an incredible knitter.  

  5. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Gosh you guys! You're going to make me blush....

    Seriously though, it was a LOT of fun to do. So much so I started another one and it's almost half way there! I'm making this one out of boring old commercial yarn (cleaning out my stash)and it will go into my etsy shop to hopefully help pay for my UK trip.

    ;-)

    Kim  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.