Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Currently On My Wheel

Currently on my wheel is a white Shetland lamb's fleece. I REALLY like this fleece. It's very soft with very high luster, a real pleasure to spin. I've a few ideas on what I'd like to make with this but am trying real hard to not make any decisions about it until it's all spun up. ;-)

With any luck I'll be able to make great progress on this fleece at two events I'll be attending. The first is on New Years Day at the Textile Center in Minneapolis. The event is called "Rock Day" and I'll be meeting several friends there for a day of spinning. The next is the weekend of January 12th. I'll be attending the Northern Light's Spinning Guild's annual retreat. It's a whole weekend of spinning, knitting, and socializing. There are some great classes to attend too.



Labels:

0 Responses to “Currently On My Wheel”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.