Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


New Rams!!

I'm heading to Michigan right after Thanksgiving to pick up two new rams I've bought from my friend Stephen at Sheltering Pines. They are both F1, one is a mioget Jamie son and the other is a katmoget Roban Dillon son who has abherrent horns.

Northwind James
(F1 Jamie)

SheltrgPines Charlemange
(F1 + = 62.5% UK Dillon/Holly/Timothy)

Great additions to my flock! I've already added them into my breeding groups plan. I'll also be using another F1 ram sired by Island Skeld this year. His mother is double F2 which makes him 75% UK! We have two spotted rams on the agenda as well as a polled Gallifrey son I brought home from Juliann Budde's at Little Country Acres. He has AWESOME fleece!

Labels:

2 Responses to “New Rams!!”

  1. # Blogger shepherdchik

    Oooh, I really like James!  

  2. # Blogger Juliann

    I'm so glad you are scooping these two up! I owned James' dame until this last summer, and still have one of his daughters, and a grand daughter.
    And the F1 Dillon is also a very sharp boy!

    Juliann  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.