Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


I've Been VERY Neglectful......


Not only have I neglected to keep my blog up to date, I've also neglected my Secret Pal who has been taking very good care of me. First she sent me this very thoughtful note to let me know she had been thinking of me.
Then this past week when I arrived home from a very short trip but very long drive to Michigan THIS was waiting for me! I absolutely love everything about this wonderful gift and thank you from the bottom of my heart! I promise to keep things more current on my blog from now on!

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Rebecca

    What a great pal you have! From the looks of your package, it seems she knows you very well..look at all the "sheep" things!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.