Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Kimberwood Oliver




This fleece sample came from Kimberwood Oliver's first shearing. If you click on the picture you can see a larger image. Hopefully you will see why I believe he is shaela. With the test breeding we did this year (shaela to shaela) we've so far established that he at least carries Mm. One of his ram lambs is definately modified and the other we are watching.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.