Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


We made it back!

Our trip to Michigan went well. I had a wonderful time visiting with Stephen and Bill S. while they were very busily getting Sheltering Pines ready for winter. I did try to help a bit but when they started on the roof of the wool shed I went inside to knit...

James and Charlie(Charlemange) are here waiting for my husband to get home to be unloaded. James is quite the pistol! He is quite spirited and very large. He also likes to jump straight up in the air while he is being led by the horns. That is why we are waiting for Bob to help unload them!

Speaking of knitting, I began a beautiful grey shetland wool scarf using a pattern Stephen has loaned me. It's a Fiber Trends pattern called "Paws to Remember". I'm using some of Stephen's own hand spun yarn. Here is a pic of what it will look like:

I know, I know, yet another project on the needles. I think I'll follow Sheperdchik's example and make a commitment to finishing some of my UFO projects! I know I also have some I've quit working on simply because I don't like them any more. I'll keep you posted!

Labels:

1 Responses to “We made it back!”

  1. # Blogger shepherdchik

    I can't wait to see a picture of it. I love the grey wool best. Wanting to see pics of the new sheep too.

    By the way, I did finally finish up the girly girl socks! I even got ambitious and posted a pic of them (at long last).  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.