Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


My First Loaves of Bread!

Okay, so the crust isn't the prettiest and the shape of the loaves is a bit odd. But it sure tastes good! It's made from the levain I started 4 days ago and have been "feeding" daily. It's made with an organic all purpose flour. I am not quite set up to make loaves like this. When I put it in the oven to bake I placed it on my pizza stone. It was pretty full and I was afraid it would over flow. I have a few more pieces of equipment to buy and then I'll be all set. Definately plan to continue baking this sourdough bread!

Labels:

2 Responses to “My First Loaves of Bread!”

  1. # Blogger Nancy K.

    feel free to bring some along to the retreat, this weekend!
    ;-)  

  2. # Blogger Juliann

    Oh YUM! That bread looks great!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.