Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Busy Busy Weekend

Spinning Update:

I've finished up the lamb's fleece I've been working on. I ended up with 1 lb. 7 oz. of beautiful yarn. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. This yarn is now for sale in my Etsy shop!


I've moved on to some nice gray shetland and will post more about it soon.

In the Kitchen:

Lot's of baking today. I started with some delicious cracked wheat bread this morning as well as some white:

And tonight for dinner we had home made pizza using the same bread recipe from above. It turned out wonderful and wasn't at all hard to make. The toughest part I think is planning ahead to get the bread started in time for dinner. Can you tell I'm having fun making bread again!

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Busy Busy Weekend”

  1. # Blogger Guinifer

    That pizza is gorgeous (so is the yarn, but I'm hungry right now...)  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.