Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


All Emily.....

I haven't been able to pull my pictures off of my camera since I got back from my snow bound adventure at Nancy's. I left my iPod at her house along with the cord to my camera....

So, I started digging around for pictures and happened on to the ones my friend Susan took at the herding clinic we attended last May. I found these AWESOME pictures of my little darling Emily!

Isn't she beautiful!

Look at how intense she is here watching another dog work HER sheep!


I think this may have been after her turn with the sheep, notice how relaxed she looks?


I love this one! I put it up on the desktop of my computer so I can look at her all the time.

BTW, Emily has a new friend who will be coming to live with her very soon all the way from England! We don't know yet if it will be a boy friend or a new little sister. We can't wait!

3 Responses to “All Emily.....”

  1. # Blogger Guinifer

    Emily is alovely girl.  

  2. # Blogger shepherdchik

    She looks so focused! My dog loses attention just with his stuffed toy! Is your new dog going to be a puppy or a fully trained dog? wow, from out of the country...that sounds like lots of red tape! Is it another border collie?  

  3. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Our new puppy is a Border Collie and is now 3 weeks old but we won't see him until he is about 14 weeks old. They have to be 12 weeks to fly here. It's not as bad as you would think to bring one here from England. It's costly but actually quite easy to import them. He will need a "Pet Passport" which is a health check and vaccinations from a Vet. It's looking like we have lucked out and will be able to share expenses with another person near us who is also buying a puppy. Her's is a couple weeks younger and the reason we won't see ours until he is 14 weeks. But we'll wait two more weeks to save 50% of the flight!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.