Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


New Arrivals!

Kimberwood Dolly

Black ewe lamb out of Sheltrgpines Duhbeasa and sired by Sheltrgpines Arturo.












Kimberwood Chance

Musket ram lamb out of Kimberwood Thistle and sired by Lil'Country Rugger. This little guy may be polled!




















Isn't he just darling? And, check out how crimpy his fleece is!

Labels:

0 Responses to “New Arrivals!”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.