Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Update For Corinne


I have to say that the Premier Feeders go together much easier than I expected. Bob had this feeder up to this point in one afternoon. The directions are pretty easy to follow too. We are still waiting on the panels I ordered so this is as far as we can go on this one until they arrive.


Corinne~ If my husband can do this, I'm certain yours can! ;-)

On to feeder number 2!

Labels:

3 Responses to “Update For Corinne”

  1. # Blogger Crosswinds Farm

    Hey, they look really nice too! I am convinced, we will give it a try, especially if we can get the lumber yard to precut the wood for us......I am not good with sharp objects :(.  

  2. # Blogger shepherdchik

    I cant' wait to see the picture of the completed feeder. Did you buy plans for those or was a kit? I think something like that might work for me except I need mine to be single sided and attach to the wall or the corral fence inside of the barn.  

  3. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    The panels just arrived yesterday (Monday) and Bob will be home on Thursday so I think the first will at least be finished up then and maybe put to use.

    The plans are free and on the Premier website. They do another single sided one also.....  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.