Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


New Shetland Sheep Community!

Check it out!


2 Responses to “New Shetland Sheep Community!”

  1. # Blogger Crosswinds Farm

    I hope you will post photos and let us know how that project goes.I have the same plans from premier and have been trying to get my hubby going on building them...now maybe I will wait to see if you have any helpful hints before we start on ours!  

  2. # Blogger Crosswinds Farm

    Oops! Obviously that comment was intended for the "new feeders" post :).  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.