Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Guess Who Has No Fear of the Pit Bull!


Halle and Kaiser

Kaiser is our son's dog and has become my "Grand dog" according to my son. Halle shows no fear at all of him but I still watch him closely when he is near her. I really don't think he would do anything to her but I won't take any chances he might. Here he is licking her. I sure hope it warms up soon, she needs to go back to the flock. I'm getting really tired of her dirty diapers! You all know how much Shetlands like to wag their tails! Imagine how happy she is to get out of her dirty diaper!

1 Responses to “Guess Who Has No Fear of the Pit Bull!”

  1. # Blogger Sharrie

    That picture deserves an award of some kind. It is a real treasure. Love seeing that little guy in the diapers.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.