Kimberwood Farm

Shetland Sheep, Emily, Tru & Rabb our Border Collies,
        and all my various knitting projects.


Hi, My Name is Halle


I was born last night in the storm. My shepherd kept all of the moms inside the barn and it was a bit crowded. When my mom Lili had me there was a lot of confusion and we became separated. My mom had never had a baby before so she didn't know what to do. My shepherd tried to get my mom to take me back but she was just too upset. Now I get to live in the big house with the satellite TV! Bob the big guy of the house says I shouldn't get too used to it because as soon as it warms up I have to go back to my flock. My shepherd says I'll be okay and that she will take good care of me. She says its important for me to be with other lambs like me to play with them. Did you know there are "Lamb Races"!

Labels:

3 Responses to “Hi, My Name is Halle”

  1. # Blogger Nancy K.

    Too Cute! What are you using for a diaper? I'm glad that you were able to rescue little Halle! What do your Border Collies think about having a sheep in the house???  

  2. # Blogger Kim Nikolai

    Hi Nancy!
    These are disposable diapers I use on Emily and Tru when they are in heat. There is a hole in the back for a tail. The Border Collies have been banished to the basement until things dry out around here. You can't imagine the mess they are!  

  3. # Blogger Crosswinds Farm

    Aww, such cuteness! I would have the opposite problem, my husband would want to know why we couldn't just KEEP her in the house!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States

I am a Shetland addict. I am a wool addict. I am a yarn addict. I love to spin, knit and raise sheep. I am owned by Emily and Rabb, my Border Collies who love to help me with the sheep. When I'm not knitting, spinning or taking care of my sheep, I work from home designing websites and as a XanGo Independent Distributor.

















Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Kimberwood Farm | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.